Are you ready to perform a free hand technique, through precise an methodical sectioning systems, better known as Balayage?
About the course:
Date: Monday, 25th May
Colour Technique: Balayage Workshop
- Learn the 4 main techniques for hair painting and how to use each one effectively for varied results
- How to shadow root to achieve soft colour melt results
- How to effectively tone the hair to achieve results and use our signature Double Tone technique
- Foils, open-air, cling film…the when, why and how!
- Learn why section size, hair density and section angle are crucial to optimising results
- How to translate imagery used by your guests
Duration: 9:30am – 5pm (please note classes may run slightly later due to this being a practical course)
Experience: this course is suitable for any level of experience. If you are purchasing for a salon assistant/trainee please let us know in advance.